All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Great. Thanks very much. I’ve create one threads Urvapin.com - Authentic Brand Vaping Devices Promotion and Discount

Thanks again. Have a nice day!

7 Likes

No idea what I just walked into (yet again) but “genuflect to the genitalia” is gender neutral. (Back to the shadows with me) :zipper_mouth_face:

13 Likes

I suppose “Praise the P-Word” could reflect some neutrality as well.

7 Likes

hi,vapers,how are yu today?this is John from smokstore.com.

hope you guys have a great vape day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi,dear grubby,

this is john from smokstore.com,could i know how to create one thread to share the deals of our website?

regards,

John

4 Likes

I’ve set you up as a vendor please read this carefully, thanks and welcome to vaping community

4 Likes

Hi,dear grubby,thank you very much :slight_smile:

5 Likes

welcome aboard John 🖒 happy to have you here man :wink:

5 Likes

Hello everyone!! This is exciting! After browsing around this seems like the elr island of misfit toys lol that’s right up my alley:)

9 Likes

welcome aboard @Fishaddict420 :wink::ok_hand:

very happy to have you become one of those misfit toys :grin: 🖒

6 Likes

Welcome! Ya, some fat fuck stopped by and tried to stuff us in a bag once. He left. With an empty bag.

8 Likes

Hello petal! Good to see you!

7 Likes

Welcome @Fishaddict420 :beers:

6 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

7 Likes

I’ve been a misfit toy my whole life lol, and @SmilingOgre I’m surprised you let that jolly fat man leave, Santa would make a helluva Christmas ham lol. Thanks for the welcome to everyone else, ya got me feeling all warm and fuzzy:)

9 Likes

Welcome @Fishaddict420 good to see you here!

7 Likes

Hello all,

I see a lot of familiar faces already. I’ve only shortened my name since you already know I’m a gal and not a Spanish bloke but for the rest I’m the same. :wink:

10 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us, good to see you :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome @Jose :grin: very glad you made it over, thanks for coming!..:grinning::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Well, I miss you guys so when I stumbled on here I had to join :hugs:

8 Likes