All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Thanks! Just saw this! What a great site!

10 Likes

Hi @Tmease :slight_smile:

7 Likes

gopher_byrd here, I’ve been mixing for 5 years or so. Mostly other folks recipes, but I have conjured up a few of my own. I’ve been following @SmokyBlue for a while and like working with FLV. I’m constantly on the road for work so not a lot of time for coming up with recipes.

Cheers y’all

13 Likes

Tickled you made it here, Goph. the locals won’t bit much… :stuck_out_tongue: :tada: :rofl:
Will be popping up more recipes here soon! :star_struck: maybe some other things, who knows?
Pop in when you can! :beers:

8 Likes

Hey @gopher_byrd, welcome to the forum :wink: :+1:

7 Likes

the more the merrier@gopher_byrd

9 Likes

Glad you found us! Welcome @Tmease :+1:

8 Likes

Hello @gopher_byrd, Welcome!

9 Likes

@gopher_byrd welcome to VC. If you don’t already have Smoky’s Nilla Haze, I would recommend that.

Big time.

9 Likes

welcome to VC family @Tmease @gopher_byrd

11 Likes

Welcome @Tmease and @gopher_byrd :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I have more than 500 of her recipes stashed away. I guess I kinda of like her mixing… :rofl:

11 Likes

Welcome @gopher_byrd.

11 Likes

Really good posts here, especially in the beginning. Wow, Feb 2018 seems soo long ago now.

8 Likes

Thanks for the welcome SD and everyone else!

11 Likes

Welcome to the VC @gopher_byrd and I couldn’t agree more, I also love flv flavours and have a few @SmokyBlue recipes in my rotation :grin:

10 Likes

This looks like exactly what this community was looking for! Awesome!

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DEVELOPED :wink: glad you found us, if you need any help getting about just give one of us a shout :+1:

10 Likes

Welcome to the @DEVELOPED crew! Glad you found VC! :+1:

10 Likes

Wow @Steampugs…we typed nearly the same thing,at the same time…spooky

8 Likes