All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Core! Wassup my pot stirring commrade? I am LordVapor’s alter ego. I kicked that pansy ass to the curb. Glad ya found us here man!

6 Likes

Welcome @core!

giphy (20)

9 Likes

Welcome sir!! The place just got a little bit awesomer.

6 Likes

They could have at least sent you to the Autonomous Zone.

Ba dum tshhh

5 Likes

Shit happens man, often without reason, all we ask is that you leave that there, different kettle of fish on this side of the pond, read the rules and you’ll be golden man, glad to have you here :wink:

11 Likes

@core, Welcome to the VC, and sorry to hear that happened to you. As a long time ELR’r, I do know that previously political discussions DID damn near catch fire, so perhaps you were caught up in a reactionary drag net.

Good news is, over here, almost everyone is drunk, MOST of the time, thanks to @Steampugs, and @Grubby, and the only one who shows ANY restraint (not much, but SOME), is @woftam. As long as you DO buy some drinks, you WILL be safe here.

7 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GoodnaturedNiceElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

7 Likes

I’m so drunk right now I can’t even begin to tell you, but…in my defence, its ONLY because I’ve had a lot to drink.

So…erm…i had nothing after that sorry :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Wait, did he happen to mention any of the details on the PAID section of the site yet ??

+1

6 Likes

Yeah, it was a bit of an overreaction in my eyes. But this place is cooler anyway. So really, you were blessed with the dismissal to better things.

6 Likes

Welcome @core.

I also started on another site that must not be named! :joy: Anyway this place is much better… Well except for that @Steampugs guy.

8 Likes

How very fucking dare you…I’ll have you know my bollocks swing large and free in this motherfucker…also…I need to stop day drinking :man_shrugging:…so good tho…

8 Likes

So I know you put ten on two days, I’m sorry but I think you lost.

6 Likes

Speaking of swinging large and free, um :kissing_closed_eyes::drooling_face:

6 Likes

I don’t even know what that means… :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

You started a pool when I joined and put £10 on two days.

5 Likes

Fuck THAT !!! I just picked up your book, “How Day Drinking Can Improve Your Self Esteem”.

NOW what am I supposed to do @Steampugs ?? !!

8 Likes

ooooooooh…yeah I’m with ya…doin well Cutlass, exceeded my expectations, good on ya… :laughing:

6 Likes

honestly…I wrote that book while I was highly intoxicated, I wouldn’t believe a word of it :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

You guys are using up all my likes. Shut up damn ya!

10 Likes