All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

@SthrnMixer Yes!! party on dude!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Hello!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Howdy! Glad to meet you @SthrnMixer It’s a pretty cool place to hang out…Vape on!

6 Likes

look whos here

:laughing: Hey stranger, really happy to see you man :wink: been a while, glad you popped in :wink: :ok_hand: I’m sure you’ll have no problems finding your way around but if you need anything just give me, Grub or Woft a holla :wink:

8 Likes

Hi @SthrnMixer

5 Likes

Hi everyone. My name is Leisl and I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I came across this forum when I was told about the Game Changer homogenizer. My interest was immediately peaked and thought I better join ASAP. I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all. Happy vaping weekend to you all!

9 Likes

Hi Leisl, welcome to our happy abode, really glad you found us, and also really happy you discovered the game changer, It’s a hell of a device :wink:

7 Likes

I read every last word of your review! It really looks and sounds WOW!

7 Likes

Wow…reading the whole of that is quite some undertaking, I’m flattered! :wink: :laughing: …not sure I could bring myself to read it all again and i wrote it! :roll_eyes: lol

It’s WOW! and then some :wink:

7 Likes

Party on brother :joy:

5 Likes

Hey buddy been a minute good to see you.

4 Likes

Heya Sthrn!

4 Likes

Hi Saffar! :wave:

4 Likes

Well hello yourself Mr A Million Watts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Greetings, all.

I came in search of the GC Homogenizer. I see that this is not unusual.

Been vaping since the old days. Building coils for a while, and DIY juice for not as much of a while.

I look at and occasionally post in VU, ELR, and occasionally even ECF (not much at all since the Roxy debacle), so I may have crossed paths with some of y’all before.

I tend to mix small batches of simple recipes, and I am no connoisseur, but the the GC Homogenizer tipped me over the line of my dual gadget/tool lusts. I’m sure I will enjoy it.

Stay well.

7 Likes

Hey @quadraginta, happy to have you here :wink: and glad you found us.

Not sure what ‘the Roxy debacle’ is lol…but hopefully you’ll find things a little less dramatic over here, and you’ll definitely find all you want to know about the GC, hell of a thing :wink: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Heyyy and welcome :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome :sun_with_face::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Nice to see u here to :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Hi @quadraginta and @Saffar and welcome

5 Likes

Welcome new members, thanks for joining us :smile:

6 Likes