All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Hey there @Sheerluck_Ohms … Fancy seeing you here… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hi @FlavorChaser and welcome

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m a MSc Health Psychology student and my dissertation project is about vaping and that’s how I came across this forum. I’m developing a survey and I would like to ask for permission to share the link to my study with you.

Thank you

5 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

You can create a topic for your survey if you want :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @juserrato and welcome

2 Likes

I watched this movie and it was a huge let down the previews made it look like it was going to be really good but no down in flames it went but yes I agree that the woman was pretty.

3 Likes

Well hello there Sasch 11 I myself also had smoked for 34 years a pack and a half to on rare acassion 2 packs a day I stopped July 2, 2019 and wouldnt you know it 2 months into it Trump drops the bomb Vape Ban and that caused me to get triggered my stomach tightened up really bad for 2 months maybe a little more and was racking my brain on what to do shortly after that is when I saw a DIY video on YouTube and that has given me some hope because as far as I know the uncreated juice doesnt count because it is not pre-made store bought and also the individual ingrediants can be used in a lot of other things that have nothing to do with vape I am 9 months cigarette free so let us DIY until the day we die.

3 Likes

Isn’t it wonderful? I love this so much. It is an expensive hobby, but I’m good with that. 34 years for each of us is a long time. Sometimes I worry I didn’t quit in time, well, nothing about that I can do, so I’ll just choose to really enjoy this. Thanks for the hello, I hope you have a good, safe, healthy weekend.

5 Likes

I too am a little concerned that I did not quit in time beings that my mother who smoked for a year less than I did died from cancer 2 days after Christmas in 1985 but I have got to hope that maybe by the grace of God that I and or you and I dont get to meet the Grimm Reaper for at least 35 to 40 years , Now as vaping being expensive not if done right I have gone DIY because it is a lot cheaper I can make a 30ml bottle for less than a buck now sure the start up cost is a bit depending who you get it from but after that its purty dang cheap and to save even more build your own coils instead of buying pre-made and make your own there are some simple designs to start with and I am so glad DiY is available because I am on SSI due to having the very dibilatating mental illness of Suicidal Depression DIY is just 1 more thing to keep me distracted from thoughts of ending myself.

2 Likes

Hey, man thanks so what kind of guitar do you play I myself have the Dave Mustane black flying V made by Dean.

3 Likes

Oh, man she is sweet looking is that the wood that is called Tiger , and like I said I have a V I also have a hollow body guitar thats name escapes me at this time and it is a cool looking Ocean metalic blue. man I wish this site had spell check.

4 Likes

Welcome @lukeloop !!!

1 Like

Hello everyone!
i’ve switched a little less than a year. Cannot say that i’m a vape pro, but not a newbe too.
glad to join vapingcommunity!

7 Likes

Hi Rusty1 and welcome

3 Likes

Hey @Rusty1 welcome aboard

4 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @anon96069639 ! it’s nice to meet a twin soul :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you, @Tworrs :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Rusty1 @ChocolateChip , glad you found us, and welcome to the forum :wink: :raised_hands: :tada:

2 Likes