Welcome aboard @yobad :wink: glad you found us :smiley::+1:

5 Likes

Thank you, @Tworrs

4 Likes

Thank you, @Grubby

4 Likes

Thank you, @Steampugs

5 Likes

Not so good because of the iqos and some electronic cigarettes made by Phillip Morris. Many vape shop are now closed because of that. Here in Japan you cannot buy or sell ejuice with nicotine. It’s against the law. You have to order it abroad. Some people say you were only allowed to import certain ml of juice with nic a month. But I don’t believe that. :joy: I diy my own juice and I order 1L of 100mg nicotine aboard with no problem.

Japs people are addicted to high end mods but recently they like mtl/pods.

7 Likes

Glad to be here, and look forward to being friends with you.

9 Likes

Welcome @Laura

4 Likes

Hi @Laura!..glad you found us :wink: welcome aboard :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Hi Laura and welcome :hugs:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Hi there @Laura, welcome to here!

3 Likes

Thank you. :heart:

3 Likes

Happy to have you here!

2 Likes

Welcome Laura, thanks for joining us :smile:

3 Likes

Hi to all the fellow vapers out there, my name is Kieron I am the creator of A V C Another Vape Channel on Youtube, Twitter and Instagram . . . .Why Another Vape Channel, well here in the Uk we have the vaping biker, the vaping postman. As I am a chef I thought the vaping chef, but that would abbreviate to TVC which is a name already taken by good old Brian of The Vapor Chronicles

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @AVC, happy to have you here, also UK, also a reviewer :wink: not video though, writer, glad you found us man :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

7 Likes

Hi @AVC and welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome @Laura and @AVC . Kieron, I watched your review of the Footoon Aqua Master RDA when it first came out. Well done!

5 Likes

Hello everyone lukeloop here , known as wadeyloops on ATF. Have been around but never posted here. Just wanted to join here and say hello. 81654267_2201568796814176_6742032347484389376_n|500x500

Add images

10 Likes