All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome Emily! Nice to have you guys join us!

4 Likes

Welcome Emily, thanks for joining us! :smile:

4 Likes

Awesome stuff Emily, used quite a few of your flavours in the past, big fan of your Blackcurrant has to be said, very happy to have you here :wink: :ok_hand::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Ya there are some absolute rippers in their line
Apple strudel
Rhubarb Cuddle
Absinthe
Crystal Blue (or clear)
Black Currant

Just a couple off the top of my head that I have used in mixes

6 Likes

Not to mention their Licorice too, one of the best, I used them both in my Blackcurrant Licorice mix a few years back, along with a touch of anise :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I am playing with a special mix that was organised for me a derivative of the marmalade on toast and I have to say it is gunna be great once I put it in the mix (cant taste much right now due to flu).

4 Likes

A nice savile marmalade would be lovely, never got on with the toast side of things though, who was it again…OOO?..that did that breakfast one?..nice on first hit but then got real tedious very quickly, felt like a bit of a novelty…Marmalade on it’s own though, that could be a different thing altogether :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yup that one is going into a marmalade cake I am working on - I have made it with the Marmalade on toast and almost managed to hide the toast but kept getting it on the tail of the vape. I tell ya what tho it is a fantastic flavour and the toast is not bad at all just didn’t fit where i needed it. The marmalade is hands down the best marmalade i have tasted super zesty and a touch on the bitter side just like the real thing.

Think you are talking about the SolubeArome?

4 Likes

ooooh Marmalade cake, now your talking, you’ll have to share that one when you nail it down brother :wink:

And yeah, that is the one I was talking about :+1:

4 Likes

Both of these are totally worth a mix if you are looking for ice vapes - I have not had them out of rotation yet. Both are pretty simple and super tasty

Ice Core Sample(FINAL)

Ingredients %
Absinthe - Decadent Vapours 1.50
Crystal Clear - Decadent Vapours 3.00
Fuji - Flavour Art 3.00
Natural Malic Acid (300mg/mL) - Stone 1.00
Pear With Stevia - Capella 1.00
WS-23 (30%) - User Defined 0.50

Flavor total: 10.00%

The Night King (FINAL)

Ingredients %
Absinthe - The Perfumers Apprentice 1.00
Crystal Blue - Decadent Vapours 3.00
Forrest Mix (Forest Fruit Mix) - Flavour Art 2.00
Shisha Strawberry - Inawera 1.00
ws-23 (30%) - User Defined 1.00

Flavor total: 8.00%

(the DV absinthe can be subbed in instead of the TFA at .5% )
4 Likes

Look at us derailing threads just like old times :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Ice vapes aren’t my cup of tea, but I sell a shit ton of them to my regulars so I might just give them a try thanks man.

And yeah al we need now is Tinman and Skully to stroll in and start abusing everyone and we’ll be all set :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Great to hear such positive feedback on our flavours :smile:

If you ever have any flavour suggestions, or anything really, just drop me a message and I’ll pass the recommendation on to our flavour developers. We have quite a few new things lined up for Christmas.

@woftam will pass the message on to Jess!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys

5 Likes

Hi and welcome @DecadentVapours

5 Likes

Hello All. Nice to join such a large vaping community.

5 Likes

Hello @vapelagoon and welcome.

4 Likes

welcome aboard @vapelagoon, happy to have you here :wink:

4 Likes

Just joined up! Found the forum on ECF and have been considering moving to England for a while so I thought I’d join the forum and see what’s good!

9 Likes

welcome to the forum @VapeLion, always good to see fresh faces over here :wink: glad you found us :facepunch:

6 Likes

Welcome mate wow big move in consideration there. Good luck if you decide to make the move (I think the thought has crossed many a vaper’s mind with the current climate)

5 Likes