Welcome Steve-oooh :+1:

6 Likes

Howzit guys hope its ok if im here too lets vape

8 Likes

Hey @Reaper2 welcome mate.

7 Likes

Hello @Reaper2 and welcome

6 Likes

Thanks still learning things but will do.

5 Likes

Welcome @Reaper2!

7 Likes

Welcome thanks for joining us :smile:

6 Likes

Were always learning, that’s the fun of it. Welcome @Reaper2, a lot of knowledge here, I learn something new all the time from these fine folks :+1:

6 Likes

Cool beans! Great to find this site!

6 Likes

Hey @Reaper2 & @Tmease, glad you found us fellas, always a pleasure to find fresh meat… I mean new faces… :smirk::ok_hand::skull_and_crossbones::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

@Steampugs something in that line :joy: just mixing for my self starting to get the hang of things after alot of trial and errors 3rd month now atleast have 3 recipes that are vapeable not great but vapeable getting better at it thanks.

7 Likes

Keep at it brother, some very knowledable folk around these parts that steer you right should you get lost or need help :wink::+1:

7 Likes

3 months and 3 vapable is awesome :+1: In my 4 years of DIY I probably have 4 great recipes and those all came from @woftam :beers:

@Tmease glad your here, great place for sure.

8 Likes

Welcome and thanks for joining us :smile:

9 Likes

Hi @Tmease and welcome.

8 Likes

Didn’t know about this site so I thought I might just be part of it as well, by the look of the people around here, looks like I’m at home!!

Let’s do it like a vapeaholic:
Hello my name is Frank, I’m British and I live in Italy, I love mixing and been mixing for too long now, I’m addicted and looking for support in this group ( but I doubt i will find it) :joy::rofl::joy:

Nice to see you here as well lads!

11 Likes

Hey we offer all kinds of support here… No wait… That’s ridicule and general piss taking… :thinking:
But we can work on that :wink:

Welcome aboard, glad you found us :grin::+1:

9 Likes

We are the enablers. Welcome Frank

9 Likes