All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome aboard @dodger_rog!

3 Likes

Well I was doing two shows lmaoo…had to make sure I was covered for about 6 hours :rofl:

4 Likes

Hehe, the one I watched was good Pugs. :slight_smile: You were far less “showy” than I thought ROTFL !!!

3 Likes

why do you think I’m a writer :wink: lol

4 Likes

Hehe. +1

3 Likes

I’m just jealous of your dedicated, web cam, ring light, review, sugar shack.

3 Likes

was alright though right?..with Bennys I could say a bit more, On OGA I’m really just taking it all in

5 Likes

I thought the whole show was gonna be about @Steampugs setups :rofl:
But then again that wouldn’t be a bad thing :crazy_face:
But Seriously really enjoyed it, Great show @Bennyvapes :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

RL gets in the way and I end up being way behind with welcoming all our new friends! Welcome aboard y’all! @Wolfioso @mgib @Bennyvapes @TheVapingDovah @The_Karas and @dodger_rog :beers:

7 Likes

Hi there @VapingDovah. Glad you’re here!
Cool group of experts and wannabe experts here! :mans_shoe: :high_heel:

5 Likes

Very Cool looking show. first time I saw . Thanks for sharing!! They showed off @Grubby 's work well! Wish I could have watched more here at work.

4 Likes

Welcome to the gang @dodger_rog Tons of really cool info and people here! Glad you found it!

5 Likes

Prompted by the excellent Steampugs reviews on POTV, glad to meet you … am wondering what’s happening in this community.

7 Likes

BULLSHIT…Steampugs doesn’t DO excellent reviews, the mans a douche! through and through, But…super glad you popped over to see us :wink: welcome to our humble abode, if you need any help getting around just give one of us a holla :sunglasses: :tada: :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @scrumpox :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Howdy @scrumpox - welcome to VC!

5 Likes

Welcome @scrumpox! This place is like DisneyWorld…you’ll need at least 3 days to see it all :star_struck: :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to VC! :beers:

Good bunch of folks here.

4 Likes

Already signed up earlier, but only started posting now. I’m from Indonesia, spent at least 20 years of my life smoking cigarettes, mostly cloves. Managed to quit by vaping.

Hi everyone!

10 Likes

Hey bud good to see you welcome

7 Likes