All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome @Gadgie. Don’t let @SquirrelSmash scare you off. He is mostly harmless. Mostly… Um… Okay, maybe be a little scared of him, like just a bit. Like about as much as a small child fears the dark, or an adult fears doing their taxes.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ll store that somewhere very dark.lol.

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @Gadgie :+1:

5 Likes

@Gadgie apologies for my tardiness, been a tad busy lately lol, but welcome to the forum, very happy you found us :wink:

5 Likes

Hi my name is Gavla I have just created my profile today so thank you for this. I am 10 years smoke free and currently using the raga aio vaping on ‘mum’s custard’. I love custards, tobaccos with a twist caramels. I would love any suggestions of your favourite dessert custards as always looking to try new ones. Thank you for having me in the community.

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @Gavla :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hi,

I’m gul from Germany. After smoking for 40 years I finally quit this month and switched to vaping ( 0 - 3 - 6% nic). I’m still figuring out a lot of things about vaping, so please be patient with me if I ask some dumb questions.
To my very surprise I found that I love dessert liquids, and actually I’m kind of addicted to “Deuterium” by Antimatter - an apple strudel with cinnamon. :heart_eyes:
Thanks for having me!

8 Likes

Welcome to vaping community, thanks for joining us :smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations, and welcome to VC, @gul :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome to the VC @gul.

4 Likes

There’s no dumb questions here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the V.C forums @gul, pleased to make your acquaintance.

4 Likes

Hey Brother man.

Thanks every body for the warm welcomes. I can tell that I like this place lots.

5 Likes

Hwy @Gavla & @gul , happy you found us and welcome to the community :grin: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Welcome to VC @gul and @alexjames :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Sam, been vaping for 11 years and in the industry about the same. Just wondered who I could speak to about setting up a vendor profile. New to this forum but been around a while. Anyway, if someone could point me in the direction of an admin that would be great!

Sam

8 Likes

See PM @Sam_at_Digbys

6 Likes

Welcome and thanks for joining us :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Sam_at_Digbys :wave:

5 Likes