All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome to VC @WomBimbler :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Hi @WomBimbler and welcome!!

8 Likes

Welcome @WomBimbler! :beers:

Lots of good folks here willing to help you get started down the DIY rabbit (gopher) hole.

9 Likes

Welcome @WomBimbler!

7 Likes

Welcome @WomBimbler good people here…

7 Likes

Welcome all new and old! I came here for information and stayed for that+fellowship. We have a great bunch of people here! Please reach out and speak up if you have any questions!

6 Likes

Hello one and all… nice group of peeps it seems to me right here. Been dappling in the mixology of vape juice for a little while now… stumbled upon the site. I am really liking the vibe of it. Gonna get some new schooling done… always nice to gain knowledge from those that have been there… done that…

Thanks for the add :wink:
Cheryl aka Hoyden

9 Likes

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN!!..GTFO!!

lmaooo…meh you’ll get used to me don’t worry, OFFICIALLY welcome to the forum, you’ll get well schooled by the friendly bunch we have in here, if you need anything at all just give one of us a shout :wink: :ok_hand: :+1:

7 Likes

@Steampugs - heh heh - already getting use to you… keeping me with a cheesy ass grin on my face

7 Likes

I have been a bit slack in ma welcomes sorry guys, but welcome aboard
@HackrTrapper
@Tara_Clay
@RicAlex
@Strange-Loop
@WomBimbler
@Hoyden

If I missed someone sorry but it is all Pug’s fault.

10 Likes

fuckin slack you are…
you of all people should understand our ‘Maximum Effort’ mantra… :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Welcome to VC @WomBimbler and @Hoyden

6 Likes

Hey there @Hoyden! Glad you found us! :wink:

5 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DistortedCheeryAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

6 Likes

Welcome to VC @Hoyden, I’m a bit Old School myself but the great thing is there’s always something New and exciting going on around here, much knowledge to be gained from the Pro’s (not me :crazy_face:)
Happy mixing :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Hello @Hoyden and welcome!

4 Likes

Many welcomes @Kuri_SanTou, @WomBimbler, and @Hoyden

5 Likes

Welcome @Hoyden Hope you have fun here

5 Likes

@Hoyden and @Kuri_SanTou Hello! Hi @WomBimbler and @Tara_Clay! Welcome to VC @RicAlex and @HackrTrapper and @Strange-Loop and I wonder if our amazing @Grubby can work a translate button into the mix somewhere, cause Im dying to see more cool people Like Tara join us and post such cool looking hellos to us! and not have to open Google Translate to see if someone is talking about me again. :nerd_face:
Have fun everyone! Life’s too short!

8 Likes

Welcome to VC @Hoyden! :beers:

You’ll fit right in with this motley crew…:rofl:

7 Likes