All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Hi mate show is on a weds night 9.00pm gmt mixing with Benny and friends the shows called and it’s on my YouTube channel just search for Benny vapes and you will find me. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Thanks buddy :blush::facepunch:

5 Likes

@Bennyvapes nice to see you around here as well, defo will start following the live shows. Welcome to the VC

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

Just wondered if there is a light version of the forum or is it just as is,

Thanks!

7 Likes

Welcome to VC @TheVapingDovah. I believe there is a lighter version and someone will jump to tell you how to change it. I hope you have better luck than I did :rofl:

6 Likes

Have a look here @TheVapingDovah

6 Likes

You’re a star! it’s now White! Many thanks

7 Likes

@Bennyvapes, I didn’t know you let @Steampugs on the air with you guys, but I’ll watch it anyway.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @TheVapingDovah, happy to have you hear :wink: I see you’ve already sorted it out so all is good :wink:

9 Likes

You are most welcome, just happy to help :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome @TheVapingDovah, welcome to the (light) dark side :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Brand new diy mixer. Literally a couple of months. Heard about this group from another group and hope to grow! Looking to meet new people and learn!:facepunch:

9 Likes

Plenty of people here to help you on your way @The_Karas :wink: glad you found us, welcome to the forum :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome to the VC @TheVapingDovah and @The_Karas !!!

@Grubby didi you see that your work hasn’t been wasted (referring to the light theme…) ? :rofl: :+1:

7 Likes

@The_Karas welcome to the VC, and you ARE, in the right place !!!

7 Likes

Welcome to VC @The_Karas :call_me_hand:, after a couple years mixing myself, still learning new things all the time. You’ll find a great comradery among the diy community and the willingness of the more experienced mixers to share their knowledge is exemplary!

7 Likes

Hi and welcome @TheVapingDovah and @The_Karas there are plenty of knowledgeable people on here to steer you in the right direction, just remember theres no such thing as a stupid question, if you dont know you dont know! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Welcome the latest incorporations @Bennyvapes @TheVapingDovah and @The_Karas Much information accumulated in the forum. Guaranteed fun.

6 Likes

G’day all!

I’m also very new to DIY. Given the difficulties my wife and I have been experiencing getting vape juice through the post and the general retardedness (it’s a word!) of our government regarding nic, I thought bugger it! I’m gonna start mixing our own. Found this site through reading posts on reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/ and thought I would sign up.

Already found a few recipes across other sites that I’ve mixed up (and which are fantastic btw!) and hoping to learn much from you all.

10 Likes

G’day to you too @dodger_rog and welcome to the community, plenty of knowledgeable peeps here if you get stuck just ask :+1:

7 Likes