A quick 'Thank you' for holding the fort

Hey Gang!

Thought I’d just pop in to say thank you to all the regulars for ‘keeping things going’

We know we (the staff) haven’t been exactly very active on the open forum for the last few months, Truth is, life just get’s in the way sometimes, the three of us have been dealing with a LOT of stuff away from the forum since last year, I myself haven’t even written a review since last November :scream: …the longest break I’ve ever had, but…it was needed, and…it still is for now, HOWEVER…I’ll be turning a corner on that very soon, haven’t really had the time or the inspiration to write comedy lately, those who know why will understand…it’s been a shit year, add to that the fact that I’ve been renovating a house and concentrating on getting my business off the ground and…well…you get it.

SO…it’s you, the regulars, that have kept things going with all your topics etc in our absence, and we are eternally grateful to all of you, you are indeed, the best community we could have hoped for.

We’re all still here, we watch and read up when we can, and will continue to answer any PM’s and offer help when it’s needed, so keep up the good work everyone, we appreciate you all very much :ok_hand: :heart: and once again, from the 3 of us…

giphy

16 Likes

No worries @Steampugs it’s going to be my turn soon!!
Lots to do, and this summer is looking really bright… :heart:

Watch, I will come back with a tan and hopefully no hangovers!! :rofl:

8 Likes

@Steampugs, you had me at bananas mate …

9 Likes

Been real “ho hum” for me lately. Long winter and Covid have really dampened things. Looking forward to next month when the temps will start rising to something reasonably comfortable. Maybe start seeing a little green mixed with all the brown. Some wildlife coming back and that kind of thing.

8 Likes

You mean some wild young Ogres running around and doing Ogre things??? :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :partying_face:

:cool_capy: <this little doode could have been green!! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Lol, I am expecting a great grandson in June. I was thinking more about just grass, trees, etc. I took the drone up last week and although it was fun the video footage was just bleak. Brown, everywhere brown. Spring hasn’t really started yet.

7 Likes

It’s here… my sinuses tell me so!! and I see things starting to grow too…
had to put my bird feeder up… woke up this morning and had an army of baby birds just peeking away :smiley:

6 Likes

We’re about a month away from that. I do think I can start cleaning up the yard in a couple of weeks though. Excited about firing up the outside kitchen again. Been a long winter.

7 Likes

I agree with you, Ogre!! too long of a winter… I hope this spring will be amazing!
I have yard work to do, as I want some flowers in my yard… and outside toys coming…
A bit further south of you… will try to push some more spring up your way!! :smiley:

and the baby… oh my!! my son tried to talk to my brother tonight… and my niece has developed her lungs… loud and cranky!! haha!! I can not wait till she is walking. :slight_smile: by then I hope to be down south on the beach with her… we have a lot of sand castles to go build!

7 Likes

You could have told me sooner you w@#$%r, I could have taken advantage of that :sunglasses:
I guess I have to catch up now while I still can.
Take your time sweethears :kissing_heart:

9 Likes