Vape Mail! 2018

Wont stop him checking it every day till then

6 Likes

Nope, it’s for when you come back to me begging for lube when karma stops dry fucking you with a cactus. Ask Pugs.

7 Likes

Grabbed the wife some coils, while I was there grabbed myself some flavours and cotton

8 Likes

My vape mail today was a little pedestrian - just some translucent battery wraps (about 250 of em lol) and some insulator rings.

But now one set of my hog batteries look flash as a rat with a gold tooth.

11 Likes

6 Likes

The anarchist riots arrived today they are good solid bits of gear will be building it later on

They are still available and appear to be totally worth the massive price tag ($12) based on construction will let you know how they vape in a bit.

9 Likes

Looks good. Mine hasn’t arrived yet but it is GB, I don’t expect it for at least another month. :joy:

3 Likes

7 Likes

@TheTinMan @Mjag I don’t think you guys will be disappointed in it at all it is pretty good. My only complaint is the stock 810 is a little short but other than that it is well built with good flavour.

4 Likes

Oh that hurts! That is hilarious! My eyes are watering.

6 Likes

This is vape mail how? Did you digest that hippie right. You may be high!

4 Likes

For measuring coil temperatures in TC mode. Not bad for a hippie either.

7 Likes

Nice, should have mine any day now. Thanks for posting that deal brother

4 Likes

@Mjag Very nice haul there. I’m outta likes, but liking anyways.

5 Likes

Thanks bud. Still recovering from that show but wow, what fun :+1:

5 Likes

@Steampugs @Lolly

6 Likes

That Iguana is sharp!
I hope they decide to produce a normal dual 18650 regulated box (with quality electronics) like that! I’d be on that so fast, that even the bank wouldn’t know they’d been visited…

4 Likes

That’s a great idea!

They already make a really nice chip that they used in the Fusion 200 I reviewed a few months ago. Put that chip into this body and you have an absolute winner! If I hear back from them I will pass along your suggestion and let them know who had the idea.

5 Likes

Tidy bit of vape mail this morning, better get my skates on :ok_hand::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Darkstar Nicotine shots…

7 Likes