Bacon flavor!?

So… my roommate asked for bacon flavored ejuice! Has anyone tried any bacon flavors? Paging @Bob_Bitchen to the kitchen!
This is so far outside of my wheelhouse I don’t know where to start… but I’m kinda digging the idea of a bacon and peanut butter vape for myself now that I’m thinking about it… Might need a dedicated bacon atty. (Never thought I’d say that!)

5 Likes

yeah you can get bacon flavour concentrate, isnt it FW?..

1 Like

I know cap has one (a very very bad one apparently…), not sure about fw? OoO has one too…not sure who else makes it. I’m definitely not wanting to stock up on a bunch of different bacon flavors if I don’t have to. Lol

2 Likes

Bacon (OOO) is really potent stuff and will overpower many other flavors so use with restraint.

Simple but ohh so tasty.

4 Likes

I really need that baked bread!
Ok I think I’m gonna pick up a bottle of ooo’s bacon and see how it is… So 3% in a mix, good starting point?

Depends on the other flavors. 3 is a good starting point but if it’s a softer flavor pairing I’d dial back to 1.5 or 2%
Things like black pepper and molasses will tend to build on the bacon and amplify its overall taste.
I’ve got it in a dozen other recipes I’ll look them over and get back on the % I used vs the other flavor ranges.

3 Likes

Awesome, you rock. Thanks! I think the roommate wants just bacon, so that should be easy enough.

1 Like

https://flavourart.com/en/store/flavors/savoury/bacon-fried-flavor/

FRIED bacon :yum:

4 Likes

The picture on the bottle looks like raw bacon! :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

If you do end up with a bunch of bacon concentrates that are revolting to vape, try a few drops in a bloody marry. I bet they’re also good in soups and dips.

6 Likes

There is NO equal to @Bob_Bitchen

4 Likes

Lol I was totally thinking I could make bacon flavored sour cream dip!

3 Likes

I love bacon and PB sandwiches!! :high-five:
(and chocolate covered bacon for that matter)

My mom gave me the weirdest look when I mentioned it though. LMAO

5 Likes

Bacon and pb yup sure I do that and add a little japanese soy sauce is yummo. I have to say I would draw the line at choc bacon.

4 Likes

I admit… It sounds funky as hell.
But it’s like salted caramel. The juxtaposition between the two is amazing! (of course it can’t be just any old bacon or chocolate)

The smoothness of the chocolate melting away, against the crunch, the smoke vs sweet vs salty… Just amazing!

3 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: What are you watching? (TV, movies, streaming)

Hmmmm ideas, ideas !! damn I have to wait a couple more days to get back to the house before I can play.

2 Likes